teacher: where’s your homework
me: where’s black widow’s movie
Okay, but don’t try to tell me that vines from Night Vale wouldn’t be the best.
- Waking up and screaming at the sunrise to shut up
- Pulling hoods off of the hooded figures
- Saying things just to freak out the Sheriff’s Secret Police
- Making beats with the humming entities at the post office
- Aging millions of years after looking through a portal
- Soul merging with the family dog
- "Do it for the vine" as the subject goes to drink some of "JP’s OJ"
- Someone screaming deprecating things at a mountain.
- Cecil trying to interrogate the moon
- Trying to make The Whispering Forest angry
- Cats harvesting souls
- Shouting “Ooh, he’s STEALIN’” as the hooded figure that steals babies, steals a baby in the background.
- "I Can’t Stop" playing as people become transfixed by the WALK signals
- Raves with the Glow Cloud
- "But First, Let Me Take A Selfie" with the faceless old woman, and all of the pictures are nothing but the insides of people’s houses.
- Repeated vines of Steve Carlsberg smack-cams (Probably all from Cecil.)
- Being chased by plastic bags
- Walking up to strangers and asking if they want to buy any wheat
- Sassy Old Woman Josie
- Two people screaming “DOG PARK” back and forth, with confused people in the background.
- Vines taken from the cameras all over Night Vale
- Vines from the interns
- Vines from the black angel
- Vines from Carlos and his team of scientists
- Vines about Khoshekh
- Vines from each of Hiram McDaniels’ heads.
- Night Vale vines
SOMEONE DO THIS WITH ME IN COSPLAY
Stein is a good counselor.
Not a screencap but omg I had to reblog this.
This is a shirt being worn by one of our editors at Adult Swim, Phil. It was created about a decade ago for Adult Swim employees only. It has been misconstrued as being “anti anime,” by some people. Here’s the story: back in the early days of AdultSwim.com’s message boards, there was a vocal minority of posters who passionately hated Adult Swim’s action block, which consisted of several anime shows (some of which were initially slated for Toonami). Our bump writers pulled the phrase “cuz anime is the s uck” from a poster complaining about anime on Adult Swim and ran it as a bump. We chose to make it a t-shirt as a comment on the illiteracy of L33T speak, and internet trolling in general. We wore the shirts as a badge of honor- WE LOVE ANIME, and always will. Adult Swim has been on the air since 2001, and we’ve had a commitment to anime that entire time. We still do. Cus anime is the s uck. ;)