- Famous person: Oh! Tumblr. That seems nice... Let me troll on the tags and- Oh, that's not cute. Wh-what did they do this? I-I never touched this person. Bu- we are just friends. Oh my God, what did they- They can manip, oh god... Manips everywhere and- WHO GAVE INTERNET TO THESE PEOPLE?!
- #If I was ever famous I'd be all: #OH WOW THEY FUCKING MADE A GIF OF ME. I'M NOT CRYING THERE IS JUST A FUCKING RIVER ON MY FACE. #OH MY GOD THEY USED THE ''WHAT A LOVELY FACE'' ANSWER. LORDY I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH THAT PERSON. #HOLY FUCK BALLS THEY MANIPED ME WITH MY BEST FRIEND. LOOK HOW BEAUTIFUL OUR CHILDREN WOULD BE. I MUST MARRY HIM AND HAVE ALL THE BABIES. ...
James Deen, Are There Good Guys in Porn? An Interview With Porn Star James Deen (via mon-moans)
what a dumbass.
Hey jackass, some ladies have penises too. And some very misogynist men don’t, whether by birth or some other circumstance. Good job being a douche AND cissexist!
Okay. Just calm. The fuck. Down.
You guys are being ridiculous. It is true what he is saying, feminism is often perceived as a farce. I’m not saying everyone acts like this, but certain people. Here’s why feminism has sadly, lost a lot of it’s power:
- The same women that complain about men objectifying women talk about how great their abs are or what an amazing ass they have. Yeah. That’s not objectifying.
- The same women that are horrified of the custom of the cutting (not sure of the proper term) of vaginas in certain communities and cultures, but laughed at the incident of a woman cutting off a man’s penis in 2011. See for yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Vq6njtmU7g “I do think it’s quite fabulous.”
- Feminists sometimes are for the oppression of men, or for the rights of women to be driven over men’s, because “They’ve had it so good for so long, it’s our turn now!” Real mature.
- These women call the guy ogling their breasts a douche, but may openly discuss his muscles and other attributes with him.
Feminism is a lovely cause, but some of the people that claim to stand behind it are just idiots. This is why, understandably, this guy said that he doesn’t like it. I would hate to be judged by my genitalia too. Isn’t THAT what feminism is about? That people aren’t judged by that? Then WHY, why are you doing it to men?
And the cissexist part. Come on. Come on. You can’t include the trans* bit in every discussion. It is a fact that most people that have a penis identify as male. There are exceptions. But you don’t always mention hermaphrodites either when talking about genders do you? You don’t talk about the XYs and the XXs and the XXYs and the XXYYs and just argh! Yes there are trans* people but you CANNOT attempt to mention them all the time!
Maybe, just maybe this guy isn’t a devil for making an important point.
- Interviewer: What is the secret of broomstick riding?
- Matthew Lewis: Being a girl.
- Interviewer: Why should we see this last film?
- Matthew Lewis: Cause i'm in it.
- Interviewer: What is the hardest part of stopping filming Harry Potter
- Matthew Lewis: Well, I need to find another job now.